Continuous Gas Carburising Furnace
Hightemp-Dowa is an acknowledged leader in Pusher Furnace technology, enabling us to incorporate state-of-the-art facilities in Pusher Furnaces – such as full automatics, pick-and-place robot systems and SCADA.
Continuous Gas Carburisers Furnaces are endowed with a single track continuous gas carburising design – enabling consistent production at low operating costs. What’s more, a combination of the latest in sophisticated controls, including data acquisition systems, ensures high quality heat treatment.
- Production capacity 150kg/hr to 400kg/hr
- Operating temperature up to 950oC
- Sophisticated controls including SCADA & Data Acquisition can be offered
- Option for Endothermic gas or Nitrogen-Methanol system as atmosphere
- Option for Gas fired or Electric heating with Radiant tubes
- Fully automatic, PLC controlled closed loop system
- Robotic charge handling system for Press Quenching can be offered
- Ability to process large numbers of different components
- Modular designs for flexibility and ease of maintenance
- Silicon carbide skid rails for smooth long lasting movement of charge
- Pneumatically operated door systems for positive sealing
- Pusher mechanism designed for heavy loads
- Automatic adjustment of stroke length to compensate for thermal expansion
- Guiding of quenching oil throughout the charge with baffles located inside the quench tank
Gears, Crowns, Pinions, Transmission & Axle components, Castings, Forgings and Engine components.
Carburising, Carbonitriding, Neutral Hardening, Annealing, Isothermal Annealing, Spherodize Annealing, Normalising, Stress Relieving, Solution Treating & Ageing.