Vacuum Hardening Furnace
HIGHTEMP VAC AERO Pvt. Ltd (HTVA) is a joint venture between VAC AERO International, Canada and HIGHTEMP FURNACES LIMITED – India’s largest commercial heat treatment company and the market leader in furnace manufacturing. With facilities in Canada and Poland, VAC AERO provides heat treating services and furnace equipment solutions to aerospace and high technology industries around the world. The joint venture between HIGHTEMP and VAC AERO, incorporated in April 2006, reflects a fine blend of Canadian manufacturing experience and Indian engineering expertise - to focus on Vacuum Heat Treatment and manufacture of Vacuum Furnaces.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility at Bangalore ensures the highest quality standards besides assuring value-for-money benefits. Every furnace that rolls out of our manufacturing plant is subjected to stringent quality checks before being shipped out to customers – ensuring quality, reliability and efficiency to minimize uptime and maximize productivity.
While the HIGHTEMP VAC AERO range consists of various sizes of horizontal front loading (VAH) and vertical bottom loading (VAV) furnaces, we also offer custom built furnaces.
Horizontal front loading (VAH) models provide great flexibility for general heat treating and brazing applications. These are available with external or internal quench loops. Click here for furnace dimensions
Vertical bottom loading (VAV) models are ideal for processing large circular parts such as rings, stators or engine castings and long parts like shafts or rolls. Click here for furnace dimensions
- Operating temperatures to 1425oC (2600oF) and beyond
- Ultimate vacuum levels in the 10-6 torr range
- Modular hot zone design for easy maintenance
- All metal hot zones are available for ultra high vacuum processing – alternatively, economical graphite based insulation ensures extended durability
- Heating elements available in light weight curved graphite or molybdenum strip
- Gas Quench pressure options from 2 bar to 10 bar and beyond
- Fully automated control systems including PC based controls with remote access
- Optional convection heating capability
Vacuum Furnaces from HIGHTEMP VAC AERO are designed to address a broad spectrum of thermal processing applications - including aerospace structural & engine components, medical devices, nuclear materials, tool & die making and numerous commercial applications.